Friday, May 13, 2005

A dream

This morning I had a vivid dream.
I dreamed was in the city and there were as usual many people about.
In my dream noticed that there were some newly installed small interactive display panels installed in a few places in the city square and some of the streets, and that I went up to one and pushed a button on it. I made a selection and it played a video of a song being played on a piano, with the words of the song clearly visible in the picture. The song was about all the things a person had spent money on. Each line of the song named an item, and how many dollars it cost. In my dream I felt embarrassed as there were many other people who may possibly hear what was being played. I also felt uneasy as here was a list of many thousand dollars of items, and I know that I also had spent a lot, yet had saved very little in comparison. I woke up, and as I rarely remember dreams so clearly, I wrote down some of what I remember of the dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home