Monday, May 09, 2005

WW2 Drawings

I had almost completed putting all 29 drawings that I had been given on to the website. The project had taken me several hours, and for a while I wondered if I would ever get it all completed. As I got closer to completing, I became more and more excited. After I had put the last drawing up and linked the index to it, I thought about other things. I suddenly realized that I had forgotten that I needed to go to work early this day. I quickly got ready. I had not allowed myself time to prepare lunch and had not checked that I had all the necessary tools and equipment for the job I was going to. I arrived at 9:15 am. The previous week I had told the customer that I would be there at 9 am. I had to borrow some tools from the customer. Fortunately he had all I needed.
If I had planned the morning, I would have allowed myself time to ensure I had all the things I needed for the job. I would have prepared lunch and avoided feeling hungry towards the end of the day. I would have arrived on time and given better service. And all day I would have had the completion of putting up the drawings to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home