Friday, May 06, 2005

Visit to Joe's Organic Markets

I am always amazed by Joe's generosity whenever I visit him.
He works long hours in his shop selling organic fruit, vegetables, groceries etc. Joe is very passionate about the health benefits of organic produce, and was concerned that my health may not be as good as it could be as I was neglecting to choose organic produce. It is true. While I have eaten plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, I have often chosen to buy from the local market instead of taking the time to visit Joe. I know I am healthy yet I could be more healthy. I so often feel an improvement in my health and vitality after I visit Joe's shop.
I notice that I am not being true to my own values if I am neglecting my health just for the sake of convenience. It is costing me more time than it would take me to visit Joe, and I am missing out on seeing Joe and enjoying his delicious fruit and vegetables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home