Thursday, September 22, 2011

A supportive community

A few years ago I attended "Personal Success Intensive", a seminar run by Success and You. I enjoyed being with people who are committed to me getting what I want in my life. I then went on to do their "Life Design" seminar. After those programs, I have been able to attend their monthly "Success Club" meeting where we can meet up, support each other in achieving our goals, network, have fun and share with each other what is going on for us. Many of the members of Success Club are life coaches who are trained and experienced at having people achieve what they want in life. While I am more committed to being a counsellor than being a life coach myself, the input from these life coaches assists me immensely in building my counselling business to better serve my clients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home